Lately, I found that I spent a lot of time wandering on ptt. For instance, I, who have a AWA test two days later, spent about two hours on it today. I have no idea why I had to do this. I know that doing such things makes no contribution to my grades, but still, I did it. Maybe the magic of ptt is its democratic nature. Every one could say what he or she want to say without burden. And what you say will be seem by the public and sometimes there are bunch of responses directly come back to you. Maybe that's why I love to browse through the ptt and find the different opinion or other viewpoints about the news. But that's me who was wrong. I didn't aware of the importance of getting good grades on AWA. So come on. Let's face it. GRE, I am coming!!




裕和商店
Post a Comment 0 comments: